Randstad is hiring for a full-time Accounting Specialist located in Coconut Grove, FL.
This candidate should have experience with the following:
Demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills
Utilizes accounting system, customer relationship management and spreadsheet software
Performs various account analyses and general ledger account reconciliations
Oversees the daily cash management process including reconciliation of all company bank accounts
Participates in treasury management services required to facilitate payment and funding processes
Assists with remote deposit function for daily cash receipts
Prepares daily management reports
Manages the accounts payable processes for all related companies
Maintains controls of all expenditures by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
Coordinates enrollment of benefits and reconciles with monthly benefit invoices
Supports in the month-end closing process
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist CFO in the preparation of financial management reports.
- Assist CFO in the accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Assist CFO with the establishment, implementation and monitoring of accounting control procedures.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Assist CFO in the continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
- Assist CFO with the development and maintenance of financial databases.
- Assist CFO with financial audit preparation.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and assist in the analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Assist CFO with the analysis of business operations including revenue and expenditure trends.
- Manage the payroll process up to and including payroll processing when Payroll Specialist is unavailable.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 0 - 2 years of general ledger
- Work productively with others in a team environment
- Bilingual is a must (English and Spanish)
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.