Immediate position open for a Paralegal with entertainment specific experience
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 29 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Individual will be responsible for collecting and entering contract data in databases
- Maintaining accurate records of valuable company information
- Preparation and distribution of form notices
Additional duties as requested
- Preferred candidates should have experience supporting a contracts based legal practice and familiarity with legal documents and basic terms
- Experience using Microsoft suite of products, especially Excel and Word is preferred. Experience using Quip, iManage and Adobe would be highly beneficial
- Strong organization and data entry skills (i.e., fast typing with an eye for detail) as well as familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms are a must
skills: MS Office, Legal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.