A large company in Richmond is looking for an entry level SOX Auditor to assist their team with SOX testing. We are looking for someone with 1+ years of SOX testing experience, great analytical skills, and a Bachelor's Degree.
This is a contract assignment.
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 31 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Participation in audit assignments to ensure that risks are identified, recognized, and appropriately managed in alignment with the departmental audit plan and initiatives.
- Perform SOX internal control walkthroughs and testing as directed.
- Contributes and/or prepares reports of audit status and findings for managers. Proposes recommendations for changes as needed.
- Tracking testing progress and evaluating results.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of SOX testing experience
- Intermediate Excel skills - Vlookups and Pivot tables.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.