A staple in the Baltimore County community is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor for a newly created role. 15% travel required to highly desirable locations both domestic and abroad. Reporting to the Manager of Internal Audit, the Senior will support a close-knit team and work on projects including compliance, process flow, and financial risk mitigation.
Offering a strong compensation and benefits package, this role is well-suited for an auditor looking for a complex and engaging role that still offers work/life balance and channels for growth.
location: Towson, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Lead and execute all phases of the internal audit process
- Prepare and evaluate management action plan based on findings
- Identify risks and controls and develop plans to ensure control plans
- Contribute to a growing Internal audit department by establishing best practices and adapt to changes
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
- CPA or CIA highly preferred
- 3+ years experience in audit (internal audit or public accounting)
- Ability to travel ~15%
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Click to apply, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.