Randstad are supporting the growth of an $11 billion AUM investment manager, who are seeking a Fixed Income Portfolio Accountant to report directly to the Principal Director of Portfolio Operations and Portfolio Managers, based in Boston's financial district.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Oversee Portfolio Management System
- Portfolio reconciliation with custodian(s) and administrator(s)
- Lead bank debt and complex transaction settlements.
- Monitor and centralize corporate actions
- Daily pricing coordination and testing
- Contribute to and produce analytical reports
- Assist in performing portfolio and financial analysis for the investment team
- Administer client portfolios: trade affirmation, trade settlement monitoring, and corporate actions
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field of study
- Two+ years of investment and/or fund accounting
- Basic understanding of corporate debt securities
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Familiarity with portfolio management systems and Bloomberg
- Detail-oriented individual with ability to effectively multi-task
- Computer programming background a plus but not required
skills: Investments, Bloomberg
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.