Randstad is working with our client in the Greater Boston Area who is considered one of the Fastest Growing Companies over the past eight consecutive years in a row. If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company then this is a great opportunity. We are looking for entry level candidates with outstanding communication skills and willingness to learn an adapt quickly.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 17 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage company accounts.
- Provide administrative support to the Premier Accounts group
- Areas of responsibility for each account include but are not limited to maintenance of phone lines, outages, billing, reporting, etc.
- Communicate directly with customers, sales and customer service staff.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree- 4 year degree required for consideration in this role.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Access
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To inquire please send your resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.