Are you ready to work with a purpose? Randstad Professionals has an immediate need for a Senior Financial Analyst that is ready to take their career to the next level. Are you ready to work for a company that will keep you challenged offer solid work life balance and exposure to cutting edge ERP systems? The candidate will be responsible for data analysis of sales activity identifying trends and significant gross margin changes and analyze operating results. The Senior Financial Analyst will also be responsible for presenting financial information to senior management with the help of the VP of Finance.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Work directly with VP of Finance and executive leadership in preparation and presentation of monthly financial information to executives, department heads, etc.
- Provide financial guidance and support to the department heads of all areas during the annual planning cycle, subsequent reviews and re-forecasts, including modeling, data analysis, process improvement, and other requisite functions as the business dictates
- Work directly with VP in preparation of quarterly BOD presentations, as well as presentations to parent company, bankers, due diligence requests, etc.
- Research and analyze financial data for internal and external clients, create, organize and maintain statistical reports using database and spreadsheets.
- Actively participate in weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast process, evaluate profit and cost efficiencies for the direct sales organization.
- Prepare, review and distribute regularly scheduled (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) reports to senior leadership team for review. Actively participate in weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast process.
- Work with process owners and product lines to consolidate information regarding budgets, actuals, forecasts, analyses, etc.
- Oversee SG&A budgeting, reporting, and forecasting, including supporting operating department managers with labor, operational, and ad-hoc financial analyses as needed, etc.
- Prepare and distribute complex financial reports and models, both regularly scheduled and adhoc business requests.
- Share trends in reporting and data with leadership and assist in developing continuous improvement solutions to meet business needs.
- Assist in budget and forecast process. Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed.
- Focus on Net Working Capital and Cash Flow, identifying and implementing improvements in Account Receivables and Inventory.
- Develop and implement measures to assist functional groups in various financial aspects of their operations. Provide advice and assistance and early warning of such problems as cost over-runs and excessive charges. Provide transparency to the management team.
- BS/BA in Finance/Accounting or relevant discipline required
- MBA or other advanced degree/certification preferred (CPA/CFA)
- Two to five years' experience in a corporate or functional finance role; experience with financial budgeting, forecasting, and reporting preferred
- Ability to work independently and with others across all areas of the business
- Desire and enthusiasm to learn industry and understand the business, its processes, best-practices, etc.
- Strong and demonstrated abilities in Excel required
- Strong knowledge of financial/economic concepts and demonstrated ability to transfer concept into useful form required
- Successful individual will be comfortable in an autonomous, fast paced, high energy environment and will have desire and ability to interact frequently with multiple levels of company employees
- Experience working in retail and distribution environment is highly preferred
skills: Budgeting, Business Analysis, Analysis, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.