We are partnering with a multi-billion and privately held client in the Jacksonville, FL area and seeking a Senior Financial Analyst with at least 5+ years of corporate finance experience primarily within large companies. The Senior Financial Analyst will develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning; conduct customer financial analysis/profitability; forecasting; pricing requests; customer reporting.
Employer has a strong presence in the market and known as a leader in its industry. This individual will report directly to VP of Finance who is highly knowledgeable in the industry and truly believes in fostering growth and providing necessary coaching and support.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Meets with organizational unit/department managers to discuss and establish timelines and methodologies for completing budgets.
- Researches and compiles data to forecast and prepare annual and monthly budget projections for a division or similar group of organizations.
- Tracks revenue and expenses on a monthly basis, comparing actual to forecasted figures and makes necessary adjustments.
- Performs economic research and studies in areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- Prepares reports for management summarizing results of research, analyses and evaluation of any discrepancies.
- Gathers and analyzes current data to aid in estimating future expenditures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Accounting and Finance recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly.
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? email Karla.Alfonzo@Randstadusa.com
skills: Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Financial Planning, Finance Model, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.