Randstad Professionals is looking for a Senior Accountant.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepares routine and non-routine general ledger journal entries relating to payroll, investments, fixed assets, prepaids and monthly accruals.
- Maintain accurate records of journal entries.
- Reviews and analyzes general ledger transactions to ensure their accuracy and takes any necessary action to correct errors.
- Conducts reconciliation of various asset and liability accounts resolving any account discrepancies and maintains schedule of account balances.
- Coordinates and participates in the preparation of financial statements and reports for internal distribution and reporting.
- Analyzes significant fluctuations in expense, asset or liability balances as requested and reports findings to appropriate party.
- Receives and answers inquiries from management regarding account balances, fluctuations in accounts and fixed asset details.
- Provides information and assistance to the external auditors as requested to facilitate the audits' timely completion.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the accounting manager or director of corporate accounting.
- Follows and maintains internal controls.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required (Master's preferred)
- 5+ years' experience in general or tax accounting
- Experience with computerized ledger systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Familiarity with SAP 6.0 a plus
Randstad Professional is looking for a Senior Accountant. If interested in this role, please contact Andrea Pattington at 704-817-0737 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.