A well-known company in North County San Diego is hiring a Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist. This is a temporary assignment with an expected duration of 6 months. The company offers amazing perks and a welcoming work environment!
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 5 Years
- perform billing and collections duties
- review and reconcile cash accounts
- respond to customer requests and resolve discrepancies
- process customer invoices
- support accounts payable team as needed
- 5+ years of AR experience preferred
- experience in a high-volume environment preferred
- strong Excel skills required
- strong written and verbal communication skills required
skills: Excel, Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections, Invoices, A/R Review, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.