job summary: Benefits Analyst
Permanent - full time opportunity
The Banking Team here at Randstad is partnering with our client, located north of Boston, on their search for a Benefits Analyst
location: Peabody, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Monitor employee eligibility, and process enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Serve as point of contact to assist/coach employees with benefit related questions
- Ensure accuracy, quality and consistency of all benefit related data.
- Work with external vendors to ensure high levels of service, accuracy, and compliance adherence.
- Review and reconcile carrier file transfers. Review, create, reconcile and process all vendor invoices prior to payment.
- Present benefit programs at new hire orientation to ensure new hire employees have adequate information for making enrollment decisions.
- Bachelor's in HR or related Business Administration field
- 4+ years of related experience in benefits administration
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) highly preferred
- Knowledge in ERISA, EGTRRA, COBRA, HIPAA, ADA, FMLA, ACA and other federal regulations -REQUIRED
- Must maintain integrity and confidentiality of employee data
$65K - $75K., to commensurate with experience
Please call Kathleen at your earliest convenience. You can reach her at 781-897-5218 or send your resume directly to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: HRMS, Benefit Administration, Flexible Benefit Administration (Cafeteria Plan), Benefit Cost Containment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.