job summary: SEC Reporting Manager
Permanent, full time opportunity
Are you looking to join a dynamic accounting team? If so, I have the bank for you!! The Banking Team here at Randstad is partnering with our client, located in the Merrimack Valley, on their search for an SEC Reporting Manager.
location: Lowell, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Preparing, reviewing and managing processes for Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) 10-K & 10-Q filings
- Managing strict reporting timelines; to include monthly GL close & financial analytical review and research
- Maintaining financial reporting systems and methods for review by internal and external audit teams
- 3 - 5 years managing the SEC financial reporting process - REQUIRED
- 5+ years accounting experience with progressive responsibilities; or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Banking or Financial Services experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Public Accounting certification (CPA) is preferred.
- Supervisory experience in a financial reporting environment is preferred but not required.
$120K - $140K, to commensurate with experience, plus bonus
Please call Kathleen at your earliest convenience. You can reach her at 781-897-5218 or send your resume directly to Kathleen.email@example.com
skills: SEC Reporting, SEC, Financial Reporting - SEC, Regulatory Compliance - SEC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.