New entry level financial services accounting support role with the largest financial services company globally. The ideal candidate will have one year of work or internship experience within finance or accounting within a mid to large corporate setting.
Proposal Specialist works closely with the Credit Risk team to accurately set up and maintain client and facility data in credit-risk infrastructure including iCRD and Party Central. This data is consumed by various consumers to support internal and external reporting obligations, capital allocations, and customer profitability.
Reporting to a Credit Admin Operations Manager, the Proposal Specialist provides operations support for a team of credit underwriters for an assigned portfolio of credit relationships.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
iCRD Credit Proposal - Related Activities
- Enrich credit facility proposals in iCRD for new facilities, existing facilities and data maintenance, engaging partners in other regions or Lines Of Business as needed
- Populate facility and client data as necessary prior to routing proposals for approval
- Attach supporting documents to iCRD proposal
- Update iCRD proposal as needed prior to release based on changes during negotiation
- Route proposal for approval and complete iCRD proposals for release
- Store documents in Dealworks and other designated records retention platforms
- Ensure credit requests, queries, and issues sent to the team are actioned accurately and timely in accordance with stated procedures and policies
- Work jointly with Closing Coordinators to ensure no client impact related to loan closings
- Ability to quickly interpret credit approval requirement
- Undergraduate degree is strongly preferred but related job and industry experience can be accepted as a substitute. (2+ years)
- Basic knowledge of investment banking products preferable, but not required
- Must be highly organized with the ability to manage a variety of tasks
- Loan operations experience preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and strong interpersonal/client servicing skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Team player with ability to work with colleagues in a collaborative manner
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and controls oriented environment
skills: Bank Relations, Bank Deposits, Bank Debt, Banking Operations, Bank Investments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.