We are looking for an Accounting Manager to maintain our financial records.Job duties include working closely with our CPA firm to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 5 Years
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Qualified candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.