Randstad Professionals is working with a successful retailer that has great stability and that promotes from within. The company is on a consistent track for growth. They have several office locations throughout the Caribbean and South Florida, and they manage to keep a great team environment company wide. They are currently looking for a strong Accounting Clerk.
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $37,000 - 41,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- The Accounting Clerk will perform accounting and bookkeeping activities and support the corporate team.?
- Reconciles bank accounts and post journal entries
- Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- Ad hoc reports utilizing Excel
- Assists in monthly closings
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in Accounting/Finance
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in an accounting/bookkeeping role is required
- Must have advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Deadline oriented and able to work under pressure
- Thorough with strong organizational and reporting skills
- Demonstrates high attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks preferred
- Bilingual - English/Spanish a plus
- Multi-location bookkeeping a plus
skills: General Ledger, Bookkeeping, Month-End Close, A/P Processing, A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.