Randstad Professionals, the largest staffing firm in the world, is searching for a Credit Analyst for a construction company here in Richmond!
If you have experience making credit decisions or determining lines of credit for customers and are looking for new opportunities feel free to apply!
Reach out directly with an updated resume to joseph.shebelski for immediate consideration.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Review credit applications for accuracy
- Pull credit reports, request supplier references, and gather needed information from Sales Associates to facilitate credit limit decisioning.
- Independently determine the appropriate credit limit for submitted applications and rechecks on existing customer accounts.
- Process response letters to customers.
- Handle incoming phone calls and emails from Lansing Associates and customers to accept payments and resolve credit-related issues. Involves decision-making on managing past due accounts, responding to billing questions, and reconciliation of accounting records with customers.
- Ability to handle high transaction volume
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with a strong attention to detail
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong problem solving/decision-making skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to reconcile accounting records
- Communication Proficiency
- Basic proficiency with Excel and Word
- 2 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
skills: Credit Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.