Randstad Professionals is actively seeking a Division Controller for a growing manufacturing company in the Raleigh/Durham area. Our client is looking for an experienced finance professional with 5+ years of budgeting, forecasting, operational review and analysis. On top of a competitive compensation package, our client has strong benefits and an opportunity to drive the business forward.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Work closely with upper management, both locally and nationally, on strategic vision of the division and help drive division growth.
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential areas operational improvement. As appropriate, based on findings make proposals for changes (policy, procedures, processes, etc.)
- Review international financial consolidations working closely with corporate accounting to ensure accurate reporting
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Performs inventory reconciliation, maintain accuracy in transactions, ensure accuracy of physical inventory and reported results. Investigate and explain book to physical adjustments, as well as reviewing E&O reserve with product managers and operations, adjust balances accordingly
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business and 5+ years of experience with budgeting, income statement analysis, operational reviews, and forecasting
- Proven analytical skills including ability review budgets, pricing, and operational numbers which will be presented to executive team and management groups
- Manufacturing experience
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
skills: CPA, Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.