Randstad Professionals is currently looking for an experienced Collector
! Randstad is the
largest staffing agency in the world, and is one of the leading firms in the nation for job
placements! The Richmond division of Randstad Professionals specializes in positions in
the accounting and finance fields, with potions ranging from Data Entry Clerks to Finance
location: Chesterfield, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Collects on delinquent loans, various account types and other financial products
- Recommends legal action, garnishment and repossession of collateral
- Investigates the causes of the delinquency.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records of delinquency follow-up activity.
- Assists with Skip tracing both borrowers and negative accounts holders who do not leave contact information.
- Assigns letters and notices to be mailed to delinquent members.
Any interested and qualified individuals should send their resumes directly to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804) 396-6133!
skills: Credit Collections, Credit & Collections, Consumer Collections, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.