job summary: Investment Analyst
Multi-billion dollar, publicly traded company in White Plains, NY is looking for an Investment Analyst to support Treasury functions for company. The ideal candidate will have prior experience to cash flow, capital expenditure and banking experience.
location: White Plains, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Be directly responsible for cash flow analysis, cash flow reporting and financial modeling
- Become the go to person for banking inquires, investment analysis, hedging and capital expenditure.
- Play an integral part in the preparation of SEC filings and SOX/GAAP compliant
- Provide analysis of budgeting vs actuals
- Ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years of previous experience within a corporate treasury or cash flow function
- Heavy Excel skills required. Financial modeling preferred.
skills: Finance, Cash Management, Treasury, Hedging, Investment Management, Foreign Currency, Cash Forecasting, Cash Handling, Banking Relationships, Banking Relations, Account Opening - Banking, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow, Cash Position, Cashflow Hedging, Foreign Exchange Hedging, Interest Rate Analysis, Net Investment Hedging
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.