A large multi-state organization in North County San Diego is seeking a Bilingual Payroll Coordinator to immediately jump in on a temp to hire basis processing payroll for over 700 employees! This position is great for someone with 3-5 years of experience, for a fast paced team utilizing ADP Workforce Now
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Provide assistance with personnel records for a team of over 700 employees
- Process weekly and bi-weekly payroll in a multi-state environment
- Provide assistance with in-house payroll processing
- Consistent follow up with employees for benefit/payroll information
- Provide assistance to benefits portal, and incoming questions via email or phone
- Perform additional assignments as requested
- 3-5 years of payroll experience or more
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) required
- ADP Workforce Now required
Qualified candidates please apply online, for any questions please reach out to Cherie.Owen@randstadusa.com
skills: ADP, Spanish, Benefit Administration, Data Processor, 1099s, Payroll - 500+, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.