Calling all senior level accounting professionals with property management experience!!!
My client is going through a tremendous growth period and so is their accounting department! They have an immediate need for an Assistant Controller to join their team. If you're looking for that next step in your career, don't sleep on this opportunity!!
The successful candidate is well versed in accounting functions, detail-oriented, able to truly work with a team (no drama!), and understands the ins and outs of multi-unit property management. If you enjoy working in a fast paced, positive work environment and are seeking a career, not just a job, I want to hear from you!
Please click to apply or send your resume in Word format directly to Mallory at Mallory.Littleton@RandstadUSA.com
location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $68,000 - 78,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Ownership of AP functions for property management
- Understanding of general accounting procedures - the why and how of the general ledger, journal entries, etc.
- Compile and issue the monthly owner's financial package
- Assisting with 1099 prep
- Working with community managers and leasing agents - reviewing daily transactions that affect reporting
- Hands on with billing of utilities, reviewing/auditing rent payments, reviewing consumption reports, etc.
- Reviewing budgets, variances, and results to find discrepancies
- Completion of special projects or analysis as directed
- MUST have 1-2 years of experience with RealPage Property Management software
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3 years of accounting industry experience
- Basic understanding of Excel
- Operating on a high level of motivation, organization and communication
- Detail-oriented and deadline driven
- Can effectively communicate with a team
skills: Budgeting, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Property Accounting, Financial Reporting, Property Management, A/P Processing, Analysis - Lease/Buy, 1099s, A/R Review, General Accounting and Finance Skills, $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.