job summary: Job Description
The Delaware team will provide comprehensive operational services to the Investment Bank's business across the globe, for FX and FX Options trading products. The department is very fast moving, with ever increasing volumes, there is always an opportunity to learn, increase knowledge, to take on more responsibility and where staff excellence is recognised through reward and promotion.
The Currency Operations (Foreign Exchange) Client Service team is responsible for liaising with our clients, front office, settlements and multiple other internal teams. This position include performing key controls as well as providing the best quality client service to our clients and business partners
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Summary of Responsibilities
- Day to day responsibilities involve confirming deals and settlement instructions with clients within the deadlines.
- Ensuring that all new transactions are economically affirmed in a timely manner, specifically using FX industry standard applications including GTSS, and FXALL.
- Working with clients to ensure legal confirmations are returned to the bank in a timely manner.
- Promoting automated solutions to clients, demonstrating and supporting these platforms.
- Identifying issues and investigating root cause.
- Establishing an excellent relationship with Clients, Front Office, Middle Office and other internal clients.
- Working with the above groups to quickly and efficiently resolve client issues.
- Initiating and participating in process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that any issues are escalated to the team leader within an appropriate time frame
qualifications: Skills and Qualifications
- FX & FX Options experience is desirable, although not essential
- Experience in an operational / financial services / customer services environment.
- Effective organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise workload whilst working as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills, experience of building phone relationships a desirable quality.
- Take ownership and display the ability to follow through with departmental objectives whilst taking into account risks involved in daily processing.
- A good working knowledge of the IB funds transfer policy would be an advantage.
- Excellent time management skills are required.
- Knowledge of TSSFX would be useful as would Athena and IRFE.
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- Capability to prioritize
- Capacity to think laterally and understand the big picture
- Ability to work under pressure
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.