Global Organization located in Purchase, NY is looking to hire an Internal Auditor for their growing team.
This is a full time direct hire position that is inclusive of a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits package.
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The incumbent will be a key member of the team in the execution of internal audits, focused on the North American operations
- Contribute to the execution of the internal audit plan, participating on operational, financial, and regulatory audits as well as other areas of the audit plan.
- Contribute to financial controls testing as required.
- Assist with the risk assessment and internal audit planning process.
- Support the lead auditor in establishing objectives and scopes for audits, execute the procedures, discuss observations with senior management, and prepare reports.
- Participate in data analytics initiatives within the department.
- Support the audit lead in the communication of audit observations and recommendations with senior management
There will be approximately 10-15% travel to other office locations.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of Internal/External audit experience
- Understanding of US GAAP and IFRS (preferred)
- Additional language capabilities (Spanish, Portuguese, and/or Japanese) desirable but not required
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.