job summary: Global Insurance Company located in Westchester NY, is looking to hire an AVP Finance Project Manager.
This is a full time direct hire position that is inclusive of a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits package.
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for working with the Finance teams to develop and manage the Finance Project Portfolio. Aligning the portfolio with the strategic vision of Finance.
- Provide leadership, oversight and engage the Finance Change Project Managers & Business Analyst
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Develop best practice in Finance Project delivery and ensure that the right governance is established and exercised over project implementation.
- Resolve conflicting priories in scope, schedule and cost for projects among various stakeholder groups.
- Develop Finance Project management information, including weekly flash status updates and monthly executive status updates.
- Scope, develop and manage plans/schedules/deliverables for larger size projects.
- Develop and implement project governance policies, procedures and internal controls
- Develop and maintain relevant metrics to provide transparency on team performance.
- Minimum 5+ years of project manager experience
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage projects which span both business and IT disciplines.
- Strong background in the industry is REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced designation desirable
- Computer skills including Excel (advanced level preferred), Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.