Project Analyst- Global Identity & Access Management
Currently seeking a Project Analyst professional for large financial services company located in Tampa, FL. Please review role and if you are interested in immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.
The Global Identity and Access Management function is part of the Corporate Sector and responsible for working across the firm to reduce exposure to access control related threats and regulatory and audit issues.
Reporting into Program Management, the primary function of the role is to provide comprehensive support overall health, productivity and efficiency of the Identity and Access Management Program. The role will involve regular interaction with Finance and Business Management and all Technology Lines of Business leads for monthly financial and metric tracking and reporting.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
· Partner with Program Management and workstream leadership to develop a baseline approach for measuring and tracking program success by year and over the entire program lifecycle.
· Manage the monthly financial health for the various programs to unsure headroom and capacity for success of the programs.
· Working across lines of business and functional teams to report monthly key metrics and (KPIs, KRIs and OKRs).
· Partner with the Business Intelligence team to write requirements and managing delivery for reporting compelling dashboards.
· Manage monthly activity reporting requirements with central programs and stakeholders.
· Support Workstream management through use of Clarity and standardized delivery reporting.
· Work with Operations and Program Awareness team to track and report on month-over-month status of Net Promoter Scores and key indexes for improvement of manual processes.
· Be a trusted business partner to enable technology by managing overall planning, communications and reporting. Strong organization and PowerPoint skills required.
· 6+ years of relevant industry experience, ideally coupled with strategy, business management and financial experience
· Must be organized and able to manage multiple timelines across many programs.
· Must have strong communications ability - written and oral
· Ideal experience/background in finance, technology, and operations
· Must have a collaborative and participative style. Professionalism, sensitivity, discretion and sound decision-making skills allied with the ability to interact at senior executive level are essential.
· Ability to turn data into Executive summaries and easily explain positions
· Advanced MS Office (PowerPoint and Advanced Excel skills required )
· Advanced knowledge and management of SharePoint, Qlikview, databases
skills: Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.