A large company in central San Diego is hiring for a Senior Payroll Specialist. They will be responsible for accurately processing monthly payroll, report reconciliations, and handling payroll-related inquiries. Looking for someone with leadership skills and team oriented!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: unknown
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Handle complete payroll cycle: reconciling data, auditing employee time cards, preparing manual employee checks
- Maintain employee job and personal information in database
- Handle all inquiries regarding salaries, wages, and other payroll-related issues.
- Auditing any discrepancies in payroll cycle
- 3+ years experience in payroll processing
- Knowledge of Ultipro software preferred
- High school diploma required, bachelor's preferred
skills: Certified Payroll Professional, Ultipro, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.