Well established and profitable real estate management company has an opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join their growing team. The position will perform monthly close procedures including journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Assist with the monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Prepare journal entries, analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Maintain the Fixed Assets Ledger
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Recommend process improvements
- Assist with technical accounting research and prepare memos
- Provide audit support for auditors
- Participate in weekly corporate meetings to discuss new processes, issues, and resolve concerns and problems.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience
- Public accounting experience a plus
- Great Plains experience a plus
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
Competitive salary, target bonus and comprehensive benefits package
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.