Randstad Professionals, a leading staffing firm in the world, is searching for a Payroll Specialist for a leading payroll provider here in the Richmond area.
If you have experience processing payroll or working with payroll taxes this may be the opportunity for you!
If you are looking for new opportunity or looking to advance in your payroll career please send an updated resume directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- maintains all payroll records
- files tax reports and voluntary deduction reports
- processes involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments
- prepares accounting transactions and documents
- documents and updates payroll procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience performing payroll duties.
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation or an ability to obtain certification within 12 to 18 months preferred.
skills: Payroll Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.