Growing Financial Service company is looking to hire an Internal Auditor
This is a full time direct hire position that is inclusive of a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits package.
location: Greenwich, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Conduct audits of FDIC regulated banking entity.
- Conduct audits of international equity, fixed income, and commodity business lines, back-office departments and branch offices to assess compliance with firm policies and regulatory requirements
- Develop process knowledge and identify risk areas for assigned audit projects
- Review and appraise soundness, adequacy and application of manual and automated processes, and recommend corrective action where necessary
- Identify/implement automation opportunities to enhance audit effectiveness and efficiencies of the business as a whole
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-4 years audit experience is desired
- Previous FDIC regulated banking entity audit experience is a plus
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.