Financial Service company looking to hire Staff Accountant for growing team
This is a full time direct hire position that is inclusive of a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits package.
location: Greenwich, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Responsible for the development and preparation of financial reports to Senior Management and the accounting and analysis for certain legal entities of the Group
- Identify, design and implement financial reports to Senior Management.
- Assist with developing the financial reporting and accounting functions in an efficient and automated manner.
- Assist with the daily and monthly close of certain U.S. and foreign legal entities of the Group.
- Analysis of financial data and preparation of financial reports to Senior Management.
- Analysis of expenses for cost savings opportunities and vendor selection.
- Bachelor's degree
- Certified Public Accountant ("CPA") or CPA Track
- 1-3 years of working experience.
- Proficiency in MS-Excel and MS-Access
skills: Access, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.