Randstad Accounting and Finance has an immediate opening for an internal auditor with a well established international company in the Nashville area. The position provides a great opportunity to be part of a growing organization, and a global internal audit function. This desirable employer offers competitive pay, industry leading benefits and an excellent work/life balance. The successful candidate may expect to earn between $60,000-$70,000 on an annual basis PLUS a 15% annual performance bonus.
To be considered, please submit your resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Mount Juliet, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Assist the VP, Internal Audit in the testing of the company's internal controls over financial reporting while also developing actionable recommendations that improve operations, controls, and how the business is managed.
- Conduct detail testing, including documenting, concluding, and communicating findings.
- Evaluate the reliability and integrity of information provided by management in support of internal controls.
- Conduct walkthroughs with management and map the existing processes identifying any gaps.
- Support the effective communication of observations, internal control deficiencies, and recommendations, with senior management.
- Prepare clear and concise written audit observations
qualifications: Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- 2+ years of Internal/External audit experience
- Insurance or Public Accounting Experience (preferred)
- CPA or ability to sit for CPA exam considered a plus
- Understanding of US GAAP and IFRS (preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
skills: Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.