Randstad has partnered with a global higher education organization, looking for a Staff Accountant to join their mission driven team in Boston, MA.
Are you looking to be part of a team with strong leadership and an environment which promotes personal development and career growth? Do you have a passion for Accounting? In this role, you will be responsible for full P&L ownership, and management of all accounting activities for several entities of the company.
Does this sound like something that excites you?
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Prepare journal entries
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations
- Support the month end close process and annual audit
- Assist in maintaining financial software tools
- Lead the accounts receivable process, including collections
- Process vendor invoices for payment
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting or finance
- Strong working systems knowledge of NetSuite, Salesforce and Microsoft Excel
- CPA or working towards CPA prefered
skills: CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.