Healthcare organization in based in Palo Alto is looking to hire a AP Analyst to join their team. This person would be responsible for supporting the Accounts Payable function. This person will be able to develop and implement Accounts Payable best practices such as invoicing, payment processing, and workflow. Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of related accounting experience, ability to analyze and problem solve, as well as have strong communication skills. For immediate consideration, please apply directly to posting and a recruiter will reach out to qualified candidates.
location: Stanford, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Track vendor statement analysis and bring visibility to recurring payment issues.
- Lead and train other AP Analysts on efficient vendor reconciliation practices.
- Consolidate business needs from AP Analysts, Processors, Purchasing, Receiving, or any other LPCH business teams and bring recommendations to AP leadership group.
- Perform weekly/monthly assessment of vendor reconciliation status.
- Facilitate report development needs to improve Accounts Payable processing performance and research needs.
- Partner with internal technical teams and business partners to drive automation and efficiencies in the P2P process.
Work cross-functionally with LPCH Finance, Sourcing, Purchasing, MDM, and Technical teams.
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Uphold and drive LPCH Purchasing/Payment policies and procedures. Educate both suppliers and internal business areas on requirements to improve invoice and payment processing.
- Responsible for IRS 1099 compliance and reporting associated with their respective vendor portfolio. Provide recommendations for process improvements to help prevent future issues.
- Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships.
- Collaborate with suppliers and resolve all issues for portfolio.
- Analyze processes, recommend improvements for same and manage all internal controls on documents.
- Maintain and automate Sales Tax rates in PeopleSoft.
- Monitor P2P Metrics and ensure work aligns with improvement of metrics. Provide AP leadership with reporting of specific actions helping to improve metrics.
- Assist AP Leadership with product coordination, E-Payables, SpendMend, etc
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create charts, dashboards, and metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication
skills: Accounts Payable, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.