job summary: Randstad Professionals
is currently seeking a stellar Accounts Receivable Specialist that's ready to join an exciting opportunity with one of our trusted clients! If you're in the market and has AR experience under your belt, please send an updated resume to Neph.Sierra@RandstadUSA.com!
Let's work to get you to work!
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
An Accounts Receivable Specialist manages incoming payments, properly tracking and entering them into a database to maintain accurate records. They may also have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Communicating with clients and customers to request and arrange payments
- Recording and tracking payments in databases
- Creating reports and balance sheets that document overall profits and losses
- Updating client accounts based on payment or contact information
Experience w/ Navision software
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.