Technical Accounting Manager - Senior
Are you a Manager in Public Accounting looking to move over? Come join a growing company as a Senior Manager of Technical Accounting!!!
Excellent benefits and the ability to continue to grow in your career!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 8 Years
- Technical accounting research and prepare documentation of accounting positions and conclusions
- Accounting guidance and analytical support to senior management, operating unit accounting staff, functional departments, and external auditors
- Prepare and review workpapers to support SEC filings (10-Ks, 10-Qs and Earnings Releases)
- Assist with monthly accounting close, including preparation and review of supporting documentation for journal entries
- Manage other highly technical accounting and reporting areas
- Review account reconciliations on a monthly basis by deadline
- CPA certified or Master's degree in accounting
- 8+ years of experience in public accounting/publicly traded company
- Experience with SEC filings of international companies
- Oracle Financials
- Experience with GL and reporting chart of accounts, AR and internal financial reporting
- Experience with Shared Services
skills: Technical Accounting & Research
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.