Randstad is seeking an Accounts Receivable professional to start with a logistics company in the South Charlotte area. This role will offer the opportunity to join a growing team.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Post/Apply payments to Customer/Client accounts.
- Administrate incoming/outgoing customer/client communications regarding invoices, accounts, etc.
- Review and respond to invoice disputes from customers/clients.
- Identify and resolve errors in customer/client accounts to provide accurate outstanding amounts for reporting.
- Retrieve and sort incoming A/R related correspondence as necessary.
- Provides backup support to other groups in the accounting department, create periodic reports and perform other general administrative duties.
- Directly reports to the Director of Accounting.
Qualified and interested candidates please contact Tommy Parker, email@example.com for an immediate response.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.