Randstad is in search of an Accounts Payable clerk in the Steel Creek area to start mid March. This role will be with a fast growing manufacturing company offering a chance for career advancement.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for managing and preparing all invoices on a daily basis and route for approvals
- Accounts Payable Specialist must evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries
- Accounts Payable Specialist must assist with AP reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
- Manage and verify all expense reports and ensure compliance with company policies
- Administer and distribute various vouchers and gather approvals from managers
- Maintain and update all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers
- Accounts Payable Specialist ensures vendor receives 1099 forms and resolve all issues
- Evaluate all accounts payable balance and resolve unpaid invoice issues.
- Perform audit on various expense reports for suppliers
- Accounts Payable Specialist coordinates with various departments and to ensure packing slip, invoice and purchase order are received (3 way match)
- Assist various departments to process purchase orders and subcontracts
- Monitor all payment submission and ensure processing within month
Qualified and interested candidates please contact Tommy Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate response.
skills: SAP, Excel, Quickbooks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.