Are you looking to join a global organization that is rapidly growing?? Do you excel in financial analysis? Join this high growth company with opportunities for advancement in your professional career. You will be joining an expanding team that offers a full range of benefits including bonus, 401k match and generous PTO.
Step into the role of Financial Analyst
where you will convert customers' financial data and activity into insights to mold marketing and business activities. The ideal Financial Analyst will have hands on experience with net present value, discounted cash flow, budgeting, variances and trends.
Are you ready to start your new exciting career? Click to apply or email your resume to Kristen.Walsh@RandstadUSA.com
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- execute and manage the annual financial plan
- develop financial forecasting process and monthly reporting package
- ongoing Sales forecasting/reporting and analysis
- data analysis to support company sales strategy
- implement monthly actual vs. budget reporting to department managers
- report writing/data management subject matter expert
- identify process improvement opportunities
- three (3)+ years financial analysis experience within manufacturing
- bachelor degree in finance, accounting or related field
- net present value, discounted cash flow and budgeting experience
- excel and financial software applications experience
- statistical analysis and packages experience
skills: Budgeting, Excel, Excel Macros, Financial Analysis, Financial Statements, Variance Analysis, Business Analysis, Analysis, Excel Pivot Tables, Finance Model, Analysis - Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.