Are you a talented LMS Coordinator looking for your next exciting opportunity? If so, this may be the position for you!
A fast-growing multinational tech/social media company is seeking an LMS Coordinator to join their team. The LMS Coordinator is responsible for all technical aspects of the Cornerstone Learning Management System and supporting other members of the learning team to ensure high-quality execution of learning operations.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Delivers exceptional client service with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach. Provides consultation and guidance to team members on the assignment, completion, tracking, and evaluation of learning.
- Coordinates the Learning Management System (LMS), including creation, revision, and assignment of ILT/VILT courses, online courses, and curricula, emails, and evaluations.
- Executes all aspects of assigned learning programs, including setup and testing before program launch and monitoring and issue resolution during delivery phase.
- Creates and runs routine and ad-hoc custom reports, providing qualitative and quantitative completion and effectiveness analysis.
- Continuously demonstrates consistent execution of learning delivery processes. Assesses quality of program operations and recommends enhancements.
- Conducts internal audits of LMS curricula content, assignment, and completion; corrects any issues discovered and/or works with others to resolve.
- Trains, supports, and creates documentation for LMS usage and operational processes.
- Coordinates with enterprise-wide governance team and provides updates to support business and compliance needs.
- Works with enterprise-level system administrators to discuss releases and feature updates; assists with testing and rollouts.
- Previous experience with LMS Administration, learning and development operations, and/or customer support.
- Google Docs, LMS, LCMS, SCORM
- Owns and manages the identification of operational issues, recommending and implementing solutions to resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to achieve project/program deadlines.
- Follow-through and exceptional attention to detail is essential.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, collaborative team environment across multiple programs.
- Project Management, Customer Service Skills, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Manages and recommends enhancements to streamline work processes. Drives to meet aggressive deadlines.
- 2+ years' experience in administering Cornerstone or other leading LMS system
- Effective observation/listening skills to anticipate and meet the needs of learners, team members, and stakeholders.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.