Our client in the Construction industry based in San Fernando is seeking an Accounting Manager to join their team.
location: San Fernando, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Direct finance department activities, such as accounts payable, billings & collections, and payroll
- Ensure client satisfaction by reviewing deliverables of self and team
- Work closely with executive team and partners to ensure efficient and successful businesswide operation
- Flexible in completing tasks beyond formal job responsibilities
- Support initiatives, such as software and systems implementation and other departmental or firm-wide improvements, with research, planning, and implementation, as required
- Present monthly financial reports to executive committee and partners
- Assess, execute and improve policies, procedures, controls and most methodologies
- Support punctual cash collection by managing the timing for monthly billing and other cash management techniques
- Perform tasks associated with month-end and year-end close of income statement and balance sheet, account reconciliations & G/L analysis
- Produce cash-flow reports, calculating cash needs at weekly and monthly intervals, and manage daily cash
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.