Renewable energy company is seeking an entry level Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team. The AP Clerk will be responsible for invoicing, purchase order review, vendor management, internal/external audit, reconciliation, compliance and process improvement. Degree required. Candidates should have 1+ years of experience in AP. Technical skills include Intacct and Concur a plus.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 58,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities:
- Enter and review invoices for payment terms, vendor information and other critical details.
- Ensure payments are timely and accurate.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external business partners/vendors to maintain purchase orders, reconcile account status, obtain vendor and payment information, etc.
- Set up vendors within the accounting system.
- Provide short term cash requirement forecasts based on AP balances and payment terms.
- Assist with internal and external audit request.
- Review of travel and expense reports to ensure compliance with internal policies.
- Coordination with internal teams to obtain accrual information.
- Willingness to work in a multi-currency environment.
- Ability to adapt to multiple systems and banking portals.
- Aid other team members with various ad-hoc and administrative requests.
- Provide ongoing insight on process improvement.
Accounts Payable Clerk Qualifications include:
- Desire to work in an early stage company in the renewable energy field.
- 1+ years of experience in accounts payable.
- Ability to lead and facilitate a discussion.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Demonstrated record of working and problem solving independently.
- Ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Understanding of accrual accounting.
- Ability to comfortably work in Excel and Word.
- Intacct and Concur experience is a plus.
- Solar or real estate industry experience is a plus.
If interested, please contact email@example.com with a resume (word doc) and the best time to chat.
skills: Accounts Payable, Accruals, AP, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.