Randstad is assisting a client in Burbank to staff a part time 30 hour a week temporary Consumer Loan Processor
Processes and assigns loan applications to the Loan Officers. Prepares and reviews the
necessary documentation for loan completion.
- Inputs loan data into credit union LPQ system, and upfront processing for all loans.
- Ensures loan documentation has proper signatures, dates, and other relevant information.
- Maintains orderly files in each loan account with special attention to complete and
accurate detailing of all problems and correspondence.
- Maintains current knowledge of Credit Union services, policies, and regulations.
- Scans funded loan documents into Credit Union imagining platform after loan closing.
- Maintains and tracks pending title liens for Credit Union approved loans.
- Stock and maintain supplies for lending area.
- Assist member's with inquiries regarding loan products and services in-person or by
inbound or outbound calls.
- Cross sells Credit Union products and services as appropriate, and participates in helping
loan department achieve monthly department goals.
- Miscellaneous duties may be assigned by VP Lending or Senior Loan Officer.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 19 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 4 Years
This position requires a High School Diploma or GED Certification. (College Degree
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow oral or written instructions.
- Strive to meet organizational goals and objectives as set by management.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to be a team player and receive constructive feedback and directions from others.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to Alex Cuadros at email@example.com
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.