We are looking for a finance professional who is ready to advance their career, grow within a company, and evolve into a senior-level role. Our client is a well-established, profitable organization in the construction industry. Through acquisitions they are growing rapidly. They offer competitive compensation and great benefits.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns of complex data
- Comfortable working with business leaders to improve performance based on financial and operational analysis
- Developing interactive visualizations utilizing various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Build solutions that satisfy business partner's needs
- Structure projects to have a defined deliverable and definition of success
- Communicate analysis results and recommendations in a manner that enables the business sponsor to understand and act on the information
- Conduct annual planning process
- Must have Bachelors in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of analytical experience
- Must have construction experience
- Extensive understanding of Excel
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and project management skills
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly or reach out to
firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.