Global IT Services company based in Santa Clara is looking to hire an Accounting Manager to join their high performance team. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for leading day to day accounting operations (payroll, GL, and AP), fluctuation analysis, month end close, audit preparation, accounting research, and process improvements. Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of related experience, strong working knowledge of US GAAP and internal controls, experience working with a large ERP system. For immediate consideration, please apply directly to posting and a recruiter will reach out to qualified candidates.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Ownership of the monthly accounting close
- Review and/or preparation of monthly journal entries and supporting schedules/reconciliations etc, including areas such as accruals and A/P, payroll, bank, prepaids, intercompany, fixed assets, income tax and credit cards.
- P&L/Balance Sheet fluctuation analysis.
- Bank Accounts and Purchase Order process management.
- Annual statutory (country specific) and consolidated audits.
- Mentoring/training/supervising accounting staff.
- Participate in continuous process improvement to streamline, document and automate processes as well as enhance internal controls.
- Accounting research.
- Other Accounting projects/tasks and ad-hoc reporting.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years public accounting and industry experience with a proven ability to manage.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- CPA License required.
- Big 4 experience a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and internal controls.
- Experience with large integrated ERP (Oracle R12 is current ERP system) and financial
reporting systems is a plus.
skills: CPA, Financial Audit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.