Are you a talented Procurement professional looking for your next exciting opportunity? If so, this may be the right position for you!
A fast-growing multinational tech/social media company is looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist to join their team. This person will be responsible for organizing and completing regional procurement activities. This includes working to understand business needs, and ensure Purchase Orders are properly requested, ordered and invoiced.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 47 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Partner directly with the Procurement Manager(s), escalating any PO-related issues that are stalled or require additional documentation/information
- Draft and submit purchase requests, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Assist with the processing of change orders, PR revisions and PO cancellations
- Assist the business with requests requiring the resolution of issues surrounding supplier onboarding, approval routing, invoicing and payments
- Ensure business owners are aware of their open Tasks, in addition to their responsibilities within the broader purchasing process
- Maintain an efficient purchasing process to address requests in timely fashion, per team SLAs
- Assist in special procurement-related initiatives and perform other duties, as assigned
- 3-5 years of relevant Procurement or related working experience
- Previous experience using procurement systems/ software
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, establishing priorities for workload
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to independently follow through with assigned tasks efficiently and accurately
- Excellent documentation and communication skills. Ability to provide proactive customer service and solutions
- Track record of managing multiple priorities simultaneously, ensuring consistent high-quality results
- Ability to work autonomously, and as part of a team
- Can quickly grasp new concepts and process
- Experience in the marketing or tech industries (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Experience working within a global team structure or company (preferred, but not mandatory)
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.