Randstad Accounting & Finance is currently seeking a Senior Credit & Collection/Financial Analyst for a 4+ month project role located in Shippensburg, PA. This position will pay $20 - $35 an hour and pay will be determined by skill level and experience.
location: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Overseeing client portfolios to assure they are kept in good credit standing
- Managing credit release process for clients that are over / going to be over their credit line with pending shipment(s)
- Participate in monthly adjustments, ensuring that the correct financial data is uploaded from Parts and Service systems into our corporate financial systems
- Degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Minimum 3+years related experience
- Ability to interview and start immediately
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Please note if you do not meet the above noted requirements you will not be contacted regarding this role.
skills: SAP, Account Reconciliation, Credit Collections, Credit & Collections, Credit Analysis, Commercial Collections, Corporate Credit, Commercial Credit Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.