Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the largest global payroll services companies in the Irving area and we are looking for motivated Payroll Specialists to join their growing team!
The ideal person for this role is a motivated payroll professional, that is customer service oriented. CPP is highly preferred.
location: Coppell, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Monitor tickets daily to ensure service level agreements and high customer satisfaction levels are being met
- Payroll settlement services, payroll processing in Workday
- Create new earning/deduction pay components, period schedules, and run categories needed for payroll processing
- Assist with configuration of pay components and reports
- Testing new and/or existing configuration in Workday
- 4+ years full service payroll experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
skills: Certified Payroll Professional
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.