An industrial services company in the Costa Mesa area is looking for an individual who will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of payroll processing tasks, preparation of reconciliations and related reports, and responding to inquiries related to payroll processes and procedures.
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Collects, enters and maintains accurate payroll for a national company.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes related to the following: new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, deductions, direct deposits, time sheet data, rate changes, retroactive adjustments and special pays
- Gathers and summarizes all relevant timekeeping data
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedure
- At least 1-2 years of Payroll Processing experience .
- Experience with ADP, Paycomm, WorkDay, Ceridian or similar.
- Good communication skills and ability to prioritize tasks
skills: Payroll Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.