job summary: New opportunity to work for a Large Financial Services player in Delaware!
Please review the detailed job description below and if you would immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Play a key role in oversight and leadership of operational processes related to WHEM Announcement Capture.
- Ensure all operating controls are effectively managed and enhanced within the changing landscape of a global operating model.
- Ensure SLAs and other commitments are met and enhanced as needed.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of processing for Corporate Actions Announcement events.
- Ensure Client SLA's are consistently delivered, continually raising timeliness and information quality standards.
- Maintenance of relationships with external and internal groups to ensure high level of service is maintained.
- Participate in continual process review, displaying a positive attitude in the change process.
- Ensure clear well documented communication between sub custodians, agents, brokers, counterparties, internal operational teams and clients within prescribed timeframes.
- Pro- active management of information vendors while providing continual feedback on quality and timeliness.
- Ensure effective workload balancing across team members.
- On a continual basis work with team members to review, and where necessary, seek approval for updates to procedures.
- Proactively review event and market processing challenges to identify recurring themes that can be prevented through staff education and operational process improvements.
- Ensure early and timely escalation, ensure root-cause analysis is undertaken for all operational incidents and follow through with all recommendations.
Securities operations work experience - preferably within Asset Servicing Corporate Actions.
- Relevant degree education preferred, however, non degree candidates with a proven track record in a similar role will be considered.
- Demonstrated understanding of global markets, legislative framework, and industry trends
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience of team development / management
- Successful performance in a risk based environment with a proven track record of risk reduction.
- Proven ability to improve processes and reduce cost by optimizing operational capabilities.
- Display high levels of integrity; operate on the basis of open and honest interaction.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and effective under tight timeframes and pressure.
- Demonstrate experience of multi-tasking and effective time management with attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of effective communication both oral and written to management, clients and colleagues.
skills: Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.