job summary: Description:
Candidate will be doing data entry from an explanation of benefit. Responsible for posting payments that are received via the deposit department onto our billing system. They will need to manually work any items that are unable to post to an account, initiate and complete patient and third party refunds when needed. Candidate should have experience with Excel and be able to read an explanation of benefit. This is a Monday-Friday 8-4:30 position.
The purpose of this position is to provide support for accounting and/or finance staff as needed.
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Duties may include data entry, report generation and distribution, and special projects as assigned. Position may also work with accounts payable/receivables.
- Tasks included may be compiling, classifying, recording, verifying and maintaining data and payments to accounts payable and receivable records.
qualifications: Required Skills:
- Qualifications include the ability to perform the tasks as described a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate?s degree from a two-year college or technical school with courses in accounting, finance or business highly desirable.
- Computer proficiency with experience in Excel and Word required.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and phone skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.